Samsung Electronics UK Ltd Competition Terms and Conditions 2016
By entering this Promotion (the “Promotion”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion on the Samsung myGalaxy Application (the “Application”) form part of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 1000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PS (the “Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over only.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) Galaxy Gear VR, or Galaxy Gear S2 (“Qualifying Products”) from samsung.com/uk/ (“Samsung Website”) during the Promotion Period will be entitled to 15% discount from the purchase price.
- The Promotion is open from 00:01 GMT on 17 June 2016 until 23:59 GMT on 20 June 2016 (“the Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is available by redemption only. Participants will receive a unique activation code in the Application by clicking the “Reveal My Code” button.
- Participants must either:
- i) click on the relevant link in the Application which will take them to the Samsung Website and purchase a Qualifying Product or;
- ii) purchase a Qualifying Product via the Samsung Website and enter the activation code manually.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses incurred in participating in this Promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Prize Draw or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- This Promotion is governed by English law.